Nursery & Pre-school Photographer Essex
Studio style photos for parents taken in the setting, with minimal disruption for your day and great commission rates.
I have been photographing at nurseries & pre-schools since 2008 and I am fully DBS checked. I will pose and make the children laugh, providing a large selection of images for your parents. Please email me to discuss your requirements. I pay a commission on sales depending on how many children attend the nursery/pre-school/playgroup or children’s classes. See itinerary & pricing.
Choose your Backdrop
Select a colour from the carousel of images.
Nursery and Pre-School photography in Essex
Covering the whole of Essex I have been photographing in nurseries & Pre schools since 2008 so have lots of experience with the trickiest of little customers! To help to relax and make the children and babies laugh I always bring along various toys and props, to aim to provide the best possible final images for parents! Sessions are relaxed and fun, but I also work fairly quickly to gain the most from the shorter attention spans, and also to not impact on the day to day running of the setting as much as possible.
On the photography day
- When we arrange a date I send out posters, clearly displaying the date and some information for parents to be displayed in the setting.
- On the day I will arrive 30mins before the desired start time to set up the backdrop and lights, I can be ready to start to take photographs of school children with their younger siblings if required
- I ask for a member of staff to be present at all times to assist with bringing the children into the room and helping where needed with removing shoes & socks and checking faces are clean
- Each child’s session lasts around 3-5mins, but can be slightly more or less sometimes depending on their age. I will take a selection of images aiming for 15 final shots, and make the children smile and laugh and pose them. Its best to start with the babies and youngest children first before they get tired and any children that leave early in the day. I photograph siblings together and separately an aim for 25-30 final images for siblings.
- More than happy to take staff photographs at no charge at all, these can be provided to you digitally or printed.
After the photography day
- Within a week a pack for each parent containing printed proofs with order forms and an envelope will be hand delivered to your setting, I ask these are handed out to parents
- For classes & groups that either don’t meet regularly or are once a week, I can provide online galleries instead of printed proofs, parents at the time of the shoot will be given a card directing them to the photos and a password to access them and then order online
- We will arrange a collection date, usually around 1-3 weeks later
- Orders will be processed and packed and delivered back to you within 7-10 days to be handed to parents and the due commission will be paid on delivery, I’ll also bring along any staff photos taken for you
- Photography sessions can be once a year, usually October/November in time for Christmas, or Summer (May/June) and Christmas (October/November) or whenever is best for your set up!
|Disc of all images for 1 child||£45|
|Disc of all images for siblings||£69|
|Pack A||Two 6×4 prints & Two 7×5 prints||£24|
|Pack B||Two 6×4 prints, Two 7×5 prints, One 8×6 print & One 10×8 print||£39|
|Pack C||Three 6×4 prints, Three 7×5 prints, Two 8×6 prints & Two 10×8 prints||£69|